With the integrated SEO tool you can easily optimize your website for search engines. You can adjust and control the texts so that they are found more easily by search engines and are displayed correctly according to your specifications. The integrated preview shows you how your individual pages will appear in the search queries.
Note: Integrated search engine optimization is mainly focused on keyword optimization and search result display control. It cannot necessarily guarantee a top ranking in the search results. In addition, there are countless other factors on which a ranking depends – from the content of your page, technical optimization, how well others optimize to the constantly changing algorithm of the search engine itself.
Where can I find the SEO settings for menu items?
- Go to ‘Menus’ in the navigation bar
- Open the settings of a menu item (click on the name or via the ‘…’ menu on the right)
- At the bottom you will find the search engine settings with the page title, the page URL and the SEO score.
- Click on the green ‘SEO Tool’ button to open the advanced settings of the SEO Score
Where can I find the SEO settings for online store products?
- Go to ‘Modules’ in the navigation and then ‘Onlineshop’.
- Go to ‘Products’ in the left navigation and open the settings of a product
- After the title and the description you will find the search engine settings with the page title, the page URL and the SEO score
The SEO score shows you how good your chosen texts are and how well they meet the search engine optimization guidelines (too long, too short, etc.). The score is for orientation, you don’t necessarily have to reach the full 100. However, the higher the better.